Thursday, August 11, 2011

I picked the first cuke yesterday and second today! So far, I am beating the squash bugs and cucumber beetles, but every day I cast a wary eye over the vines.

Also: Stayed up late tinkering with blogger, playing with new features. Not sure whether I will keep them, seems cluttered and "community" isn't necessarily what this site is about -- but I'm glad they are adding options and flexibility, regardless.

And: There is something in the news (not bothering to link) that makes me think "and NYS refused to give me a license?" But then I suppose menaces like the driver are the reason I am too nervous to pass the road test. Who doesn't know wearing flip flops while driving is a really bad idea? Detective in me says there may be more to this story than meets the eye.

No comments: