Gully Brook Press

the ejournal -- founded 2002

Friday, February 18, 2011

I completely agree with this post. Should have been done long ago, in fact.
Posted by howzerdo at 2:31 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Labels: computer stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Translate

Buy my book here!

  • A Visit with Mimmie: Catskill Mountain Recipes
  • kindle version of book

Gully Brook Press Home Page

Gully Brook Press Home Page

  • My bio
  • Gully Brook Press Home Page
  • Long on Ears, Short on Legs (Rosie's blog)
  • The Howling Hound (Harry's blog)
  • Rodents Beware (TB/TC's blog)

About Me

My photo
howzerdo
upstate, New York, United States
my opinions, interests and attitudes are varied and even conflicting, so it is hard to slap on a label...how about this, I love dogs! email is howzerdo at aol dot com ...
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2026 (33)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (6)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ►  2025 (50)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  June (7)
    • ►  May (7)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2024 (66)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (7)
    • ►  July (6)
    • ►  June (7)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ►  March (6)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (12)
  • ►  2023 (57)
    • ►  December (10)
    • ►  November (8)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (6)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (6)
  • ►  2022 (54)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (6)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ►  2021 (52)
    • ►  December (9)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (8)
  • ►  2020 (28)
    • ►  December (8)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2019 (27)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (7)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2018 (30)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (6)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (5)
  • ►  2017 (49)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  November (7)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (7)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2016 (32)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ►  2015 (54)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (6)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (7)
    • ►  January (7)
  • ►  2014 (94)
    • ►  December (19)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (9)
    • ►  June (8)
    • ►  May (7)
    • ►  April (7)
    • ►  March (12)
    • ►  February (9)
    • ►  January (6)
  • ►  2013 (161)
    • ►  December (6)
    • ►  November (6)
    • ►  October (7)
    • ►  September (12)
    • ►  August (9)
    • ►  July (10)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (22)
    • ►  April (18)
    • ►  March (25)
    • ►  February (21)
    • ►  January (20)
  • ►  2012 (249)
    • ►  December (21)
    • ►  November (14)
    • ►  October (16)
    • ►  September (17)
    • ►  August (21)
    • ►  July (20)
    • ►  June (20)
    • ►  May (22)
    • ►  April (30)
    • ►  March (31)
    • ►  February (14)
    • ►  January (23)
  • ▼  2011 (338)
    • ►  December (30)
    • ►  November (14)
    • ►  October (24)
    • ►  September (38)
    • ►  August (33)
    • ►  July (37)
    • ►  June (48)
    • ►  May (39)
    • ►  April (18)
    • ►  March (14)
    • ▼  February (18)
      • I seem to be having a relapse. I heard that was on...
      • I have a hard time wrapping my mind around this. I...
      • I'm not going to link it here, if you are wonderin...
      • We watched the Social Network last night. It felt ...
      • I dashed off Friday's post and one minute later, c...
      • I've been crazy busy this week, so no time for pos...
      • I completely agree with this post. Should have bee...
      • A very good day.
      • What a ridiculous post. The discussion in the new...
      • This is dreadful. Nothing more to say.
      • This was taken Palm Sunday 2010 at St. Augustine'...
      • Isn't this backdrop a little too busy? And wow, is...
      • Lively class tonight. Something I have found ever ...
      • For some reason I am in pretty good shape in terms...
      • Not being television sports enthusiasts, some year...
      • She talked during the victim impact statement so t...
      • Just as I was about to start shoveling today, four...
      • I have to go out soon and shovel...before tomorrow...
    • ►  January (25)
  • ►  2010 (214)
    • ►  December (22)
    • ►  November (17)
    • ►  October (11)
    • ►  September (30)
    • ►  August (21)
    • ►  July (29)
    • ►  June (22)
    • ►  May (13)
    • ►  April (16)
    • ►  March (11)
    • ►  February (7)
    • ►  January (15)
  • ►  2009 (116)
    • ►  December (12)
    • ►  November (10)
    • ►  October (7)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (10)
    • ►  June (20)
    • ►  May (15)
    • ►  April (8)
    • ►  March (12)
    • ►  February (9)
    • ►  January (5)
  • ►  2008 (100)
    • ►  December (6)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (8)
    • ►  September (7)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (14)
    • ►  June (7)
    • ►  May (9)
    • ►  April (9)
    • ►  March (13)
    • ►  February (6)
    • ►  January (11)
  • ►  2007 (132)
    • ►  December (8)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (11)
    • ►  September (8)
    • ►  August (12)
    • ►  July (19)
    • ►  June (20)
    • ►  May (9)
    • ►  April (11)
    • ►  March (10)
    • ►  February (8)
    • ►  January (11)
  • ►  2006 (130)
    • ►  December (14)
    • ►  November (9)
    • ►  October (9)
    • ►  September (16)
    • ►  August (17)
    • ►  July (11)
    • ►  June (10)
    • ►  May (9)
    • ►  April (10)
    • ►  March (9)
    • ►  February (8)
    • ►  January (8)
  • ►  2005 (137)
    • ►  December (10)
    • ►  November (9)
    • ►  October (7)
    • ►  September (12)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  June (12)
    • ►  May (15)
    • ►  April (13)
    • ►  March (15)
    • ►  February (21)
    • ►  January (13)
  • ►  2004 (86)
    • ►  December (8)
    • ►  November (10)
    • ►  October (6)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (8)
    • ►  July (6)
    • ►  June (9)
    • ►  May (7)
    • ►  April (7)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (8)
    • ►  January (5)
  • ►  2003 (204)
    • ►  December (9)
    • ►  November (9)
    • ►  October (11)
    • ►  September (16)
    • ►  August (9)
    • ►  July (25)
    • ►  June (20)
    • ►  May (15)
    • ►  April (25)
    • ►  March (32)
    • ►  February (19)
    • ►  January (14)
  • ►  2002 (144)
    • ►  December (11)
    • ►  November (17)
    • ►  October (15)
    • ►  September (8)
    • ►  August (20)
    • ►  July (13)
    • ►  June (17)
    • ►  May (17)
    • ►  April (12)
    • ►  March (14)

CHECK THESE OUT!

  • Old Wooden Palette

  • only a phase, these dark cafe days
  • Indie Moines
  • Fresh and Green in the Capital Region

Save Our Stewart's

Save Our Stewart's
  • Friends of Castleton Stewart's Facebook group
  • Gully Brook Press SOS page

Labels

  • adoptdontshop (3)
  • Albany (29)
  • Ande (24)
  • animal rights (139)
  • ankle (20)
  • books (128)
  • brown recluse spider bite (15)
  • Castleton (115)
  • Castleton-on-Hudson (54)
  • church (88)
  • collecting (5)
  • computer stuff (114)
  • concerts (13)
  • COVID-19 (66)
  • Daddy (80)
  • Daylight Savings Time (13)
  • Donna (17)
  • driving (13)
  • Edna (28)
  • education (145)
  • edutecation (1)
  • ejournaling (98)
  • Elwyn (32)
  • enough said (72)
  • ethics (118)
  • fifty (60)
  • gardening (198)
  • Gary (4)
  • genealogy (14)
  • historic preservation (45)
  • hybrid (12)
  • Irene (34)
  • kennedy24 (2)
  • large parcel (23)
  • Lyme Disease (23)
  • memes (59)
  • Millie (23)
  • Mimmie (106)
  • misc. (11)
  • movies (89)
  • museums (24)
  • my animals (266)
  • my writing (129)
  • nileston news (70)
  • Olive Press (20)
  • Oneonta (22)
  • online (45)
  • parks (9)
  • plagiarism (55)
  • plays (17)
  • politics (189)
  • recipes (35)
  • resCastleton-on-Hudson (1)
  • restaurants etc. (66)
  • roadside rememberances (5)
  • Rosie (8)
  • Rudy (99)
  • Sam (13)
  • Samsonville (101)
  • Sandy (28)
  • Save Our Stewart's (56)
  • school memories (42)
  • series (9)
  • sixty (20)
  • social network (19)
  • Sophie (46)
  • surgery (64)
  • teaching (513)
  • Ted (2)
  • tooth (25)
  • Uncle Bud (11)
  • vegetarianism (4)
  • West Shokan (79)
  • writing (11)

Followers

Popular Posts all time

  • (no title)
    What a ridiculous post. The discussion in the newsroom must have gone something like this: "How can we generate high traffic and a gu...
  • (no title)
      I was looking for these jpegs to post for July 4 - couldn't find them, gave up. I found them today! It's OK, like Elwyn's ...
  • (no title)
    I completely agree with this post . Should have been done long ago, in fact.
  • (no title)
    Back to the main abode late last night. I was worried about the plants, but they weathered it just fine - and greeted me this morning with a...
  • (no title)
    Lately, we have had a run of movies from Netflix that I didn't enjoy very much. First, was Dogville . Twice I tried to watch it - and bo...
  • (no title)
    Something I didn't mention in my post about Waiting for Superman is that a big target is tenure. The documentary attacks it as being to...
  • (no title)
    For the past couple of days the university has sent out emails with swine flu information. Then, today, there was an email instructing facul...
  • (no title)
    Here is a website where you can sign a petition against the killing of, and get other information about the Canada Geese in Scotia.
  • (no title)
    I wrote a facebook post on Friday about Mimmie, since it was the 20th anniversary of her death. There were several reminiscences shared in c...
  • (no title)
    Blogger was down this morning, and now it's back, but all posts since 5/11 have been removed. These kinds of issues were routine in 2002...

Popular Posts past 30 days

  • (no title)
    Booking Through Thursday: Best Moustache Twirling Who’s the worst fictional villain you can think of? As in, the one you hate the most, find...
  • (no title)
    My alma mater / weekend house school board hired a consultant to tell them what they already knew. From the grapevine I hear that they are ...
  • (no title)
    Yesterday was Mimmie's birthday. She was born in 1904, so it was her 122nd birthday. She died 33 years ago. Today, my sister texted me a...
  • (no title)
    Today I am 65. It is hard to believe. It's not that I don't feel 65. In a few ways I don't, but in many ways, I do. It's jus...
  • (no title)
    According to Kari Spencer, “often... visible outdoor areas are homogeneous, cookie-cutter spaces, where neatly-trimmed grass or a fe...
  • (no title)
    Busy week of evaluating essays. I have them all done except for the online class. The website is down today because of the snowstorm and pow...
  • (no title)
    Since I haven't been able to post for the past few Thursdays, I thought I'd catch up today. Not sure if this will be my last BTT for...
  • (no title)
    Recently I have taken on a consulting project that I believe will be beneficial to the organizations I am consulting for, as well as to me -...
  • (no title)
    Second to last faith formation class. The kids have spring fever -- lots of energy to say the least! Tonight, we studied the art print ...
  • (no title)
    September is a month of important dates. I don't think I feel that way only because of my birthday tomorrow. Aunt Jean's birthday. M...

Popular Posts last 7 days

  • (no title)
    Booking Through Thursday: Best Moustache Twirling Who’s the worst fictional villain you can think of? As in, the one you hate the most, find...
  • (no title)
    My alma mater / weekend house school board hired a consultant to tell them what they already knew. From the grapevine I hear that they are ...
  • (no title)
    Second to last faith formation class. The kids have spring fever -- lots of energy to say the least! Tonight, we studied the art print ...
  • (no title)
    Since I haven't been able to post for the past few Thursdays, I thought I'd catch up today. Not sure if this will be my last BTT for...
  • (no title)
    I didn't bother to take the test described here , but I have taken the written test for a driving permit four times in my life, most rec...
  • (no title)
    Happy birthday to me! The good news, a friend sent me scratch off lottery tickets, and I won $50! Wow. That's the first time I've ev...
  • (no title)
    Booking Through Thursday: Great _____ Novel What, in your opinion, is the (mythical) Great American Novel? Since he is my favorite author, i...
  • (no title)
    Recently I have taken on a consulting project that I believe will be beneficial to the organizations I am consulting for, as well as to me -...
  • (no title)
    Yesterday after church, we went to the Blue Hill Cafe for brunch, with my parents, sister, and brother-in-law. It is quite a drive over Pee...
  • (no title)
    While I'm at it, I am going to air an unrelated (to the last post) gripe about the TU blogs. Most of the regular reporters treat them to...

StatCounter

copyright gina giuliano. Picture Window theme. Theme images by blue_baron. Powered by Blogger.