Monday, June 27, 2011


Here's the 8 minute video that my nephew Tom created from the interview I did over Memorial Day Weekend. It's called "Guitar Maker." He'll be entering it in film festivals. I'll be writing an article (and using his stills). The full interview is more than an hour, and my angle will be different. We've been talking about doing this project for a while, so it was good to finally get going. Our original interview date after Christmas had to be canceled due to weather.

Tom was listing off all the other interviews we should capture. It's true, we have very, very rich resources to tap. I remarked to him, we could quit our jobs and do this full-time, we have so many wonderful subjects. But alas, I've learned (and it is not a happy lesson) that is an option only open to the born elite.

No comments: