Wednesday, June 22, 2011

The link is here for contacting the governor to tell him to sign this bill, which passed both the Assembly and the Senate.

So far, I am super impressed by the neti pot! It works wonders, way better than decongestants, NSAIDs, steroids, antibiotics. It's awesome. Keeping my fingers crossed that this will be the end of the problem...no additional dental intervention needed. Please.

I started to feel a lot better yesterday, jumped up, ran outside, weed whacked the grass and watered the plants. Picture time!

I grew everything in this delicious salad except the tomatoes!
My tomatoes are still a few weeks away
The beautiful "vintage" pink rosebush is blooming now though!
Every year I think the same thing: "this is the best garden ever"
The white wave petunias do seem to be especially prolific this year 

No comments: