Thursday, June 07, 2012

Painted the window boxes -- they came out like new! (I''ll take a photo once they are installed and planted.) Also did a little resin table that is very faded. And I spent about 2 hours on the phone with Verizon. That's after I couldn't get through at all last night. Get this, they can't figure out how to cancel the extra service. Wound up  with me devolving into nutjob, as usual. Yelled that I will contact the Attorney General's office and that I have complete documentation saved. No resolution yet (have been promised a solution by 6/12, but I am not holding my breath). The last tech said to not pay for it any more, and that they will give me a refund for the past 15 months. But, my new website is up and running. I needs a lot of work, but it is already better than my old site. Once I have my class ready to go live, I will spend more time on it.

No comments: