Friday, September 09, 2011

Blackboard has been troublesome all week (slow to the point of unusable) but today it is OK. As a result I was able to work out a solution to a problem I was having with groups and surveys, and not a moment too soon. There definitely is a learning curve with this upgrade. So glad I did the pilot over the summer!

My parents' phone is still down -- and my friend's power is still out. Here is a really interesting article about the storm and here is wonderful compilation of pictures and explanations (although I was the contributor, not the photographer, for the three shots attributed to me).

Added: Picked lots of stuff in the garden. The rain has done some damage, but all in all it has been a good year. And, the Castleton Village Wide Garage Sale is tomorrow, September 10m starting at 9:00 a.m. Looks like it has not been canceled, as so many other activities have been recently.

No comments: