Saturday, September 24, 2011

Yesterday I wrote about senior pets being abandoned. This has been less adoptable pet week, with many efforts to find homes for the overlooked. That's another reason why it was on my mind. I tend to adopt the less adoptable, but not in terms of extreme age. I can't bear to have my pets die after having them for only a couple of years. My sister-in-law adopts senior dogs. She's their guardian angel. I don't think she could take the dog in the flyer at the salon (because she has two dogs already, one a senior with health issues that she adopted a year ago, and there is also a third dog on premises, since she has my nephew's most of the time). But I'm sure there are others out there like her, and if anyone would know them, it's my hairstylist friend.

No comments: