Thursday, July 25, 2002

Posted July/August updates to the Gully Brook Press website. In the newsletter, I decided to share For Sale, the story from my post below.

To the bio page, I added some links to a mixed bag of education sites.

It was fun to scan categories of my pinback button collection and post them here on occasion, and they really need some TLC - they are dusty, the collection has grown and not all can be displayed, and when I started collecting them - I didn't care as much about preserving them. So, as part of the re-organization of my collection, I thought, why not capture the images? The Virtual Museum pays a visit as I begin this process; the number of images will grow as I have time.

The green beans are ready! The cucumbers will be soon. A sunflower is blooming. Yippee and yum. Almost makes hot weather worth it. [See last month's Virtual Museum.]

No comments: