Monday, August 30, 2010

Tidying up my blackberry in advance of the new semester (not that I use my bberry for work, but whatever), I realized that I forgot to write very much about our trip to Philadelphia earlier this month.

We walked around near the Liberty Bell, and ate at the City Tavern. I'd read a few reviews of it before we went, and found them to be mixed. I'm assuming that residents of Philly might find it touristy and not as good as places that are familiar to locals, and that might be true for those in "the know." But we loved it! Definitely worth visiting. Great pot pie! Wonderful atmosphere.

Also, a couple of weeks ago we ate at the Mountain Brauhaus in Gardiner. It was wonderful! Love those potato pancakes.


Finally, in Cortland we went to the Stone Lounge and danced. What a great band they had, it was so much fun.

No comments: