Tuesday, January 21, 2003

Still very, very cold! Hot chocolate and tea weather!

Tuesday Too

1.)Where in the world does your lap go, when you stand up?

I asked my dog, Sophie, since she's always laying across it when I am sitting on the couch. She said, "I don't know, but I think it is very rude to disappear so suddenly."


2.) "Life's is mysterious, don't take it serious." Are you easily riled by things you could have laughed off? Why does,or doesn't that happen to you?

Sometimes yes, but usually I try to not sweat the small stuff.


3.) On the other hand, some things are serious. What argument/situation can't you walk away from?

Yes, this is more true. Serious things do bother me. I try to work on this too, because it is important to know how to deal with stress. Sometimes walking away isn't the best choice. This is on my mind today, and the question reminds me of the situation with my friend. But I don't write about specifics like that here, and I am not going to start.

No comments: