Tuesday, January 28, 2003

First day of on campus class...and it is still brutally cold!

Tuesday Too

1.) Are you comfortable spending time alone? Do you actually look forward to that time? Why, or why not?

Yes - I am very comfortable spending time alone - I work from home most of the time, and I am always alone then. I do look forward to it. I like it, and when there are times with no solitude - I miss it. Of course, I have two dogs and a cat for company, and that suits me fine. Why? I need the personal space, the peace and quiet, and time to think. Sometimes I suspect I am "too comfortable," and so I force myself to get out and interact.

2.)What's the next best thing to your best thing?

My computers!

3.) What do wish you you'd done last week/last month that you didn't do? If you're someone who accomplishes everything you set out to do, please let us in on the secret.

Send Christmas cards. Not doing it was a first, but I was pressed for time and way too tired.

No comments: