Sunday, May 08, 2011


Not a great picture, but you can see how beautiful she was. RIP Heidi.

On a different subject, Bob is off to visit his mother today. One good thing about the oppressive grading schedule is that I am not expected to make that awful drive right now. I am nervous in the car anyway, forget traveling in the metro area for long distances...takes years off my life! After church my sister will pick me up and we're going to her son's. She's bringing my parents also, hopefully it will be a good day for them. I know they are so sad. Normally I would just work like crazy all day, but I am going to make an exception. I'll probably pay the price for it, but that's OK. I made some significant changes in assessment this semester that I really hope pay off -- so far, so good (more on that subject another time).

No comments: