Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Finished the taxes! Yay! One more thing off the to do list. What an awful task that is every year. Half the awful-ness is the realization of how much was paid in total (this is true regardless of whether filing results in a refund, having to pay in more, or a break even between state and fed) - kind of like the matrix, better to not know :-) and the other half of the awful-ness are the esoteric instructions [anyone know whether there is a state form for 1099-MISC the way there is for 1099-R and the W-2? I searched in vain...].

I added my twitter feed to this page. I tried to add it to facebook, but for some reason it isn't letting me log into my twitter account to enable it. I can log into twitter without a problem, but installing the application to add the twitter tab to fb requires logging into twitter during the process, and that doesn't work. I tried it both ways, from fb and from twitter. Oh well, must be some glitch.

No comments: