Wednesday, September 04, 2002

Tuesday Too # 28

1.) What, is it Tuesday again?

My thoughts exactly...except that I am doing this on Wednesday!

2.) Now here's a real question for you. What is the most important/significant thing that you have on your plate today? And no I don't mean spinach or potatoes; I mean nuts and bolts.

Answering for yesterday - the first class of the semester! One down, fourteen more to go. Going from virtual to virtual plus reality - well, there's a lot to digest.

3.) Ask me anything you'd like to know, and I just might tell you, or I might not.

Any updates on the time table for posting more of your thesis? (Can you tell I'm in academic mode?)

4.) Is the Tuesday Too person losing her mind?

Oh, I seriously doubt it.

5.) Is this the end of the Tuesday Too?

We must be on the same wave length or something...since I will be on campus on Tuesdays, and also have taken quite a lot on my plate this semester - 70 students between the two classes, and some administrative duties - well, I have my doubts that I will be able to get to the TT before Wednesdays, and maybe not then. We'll see.

No comments: