Friday, March 08, 2013

Wow! The snow is heavy. I just came in from shoveling. Bob had to go to NYC so guess who got hit with the task? It would make a good snowman.

I liked the movie more than he did (though not as much as some others did), but I agree 100% that this is disrespectful and creepy.

Here's a worthy petition. To think they run our campus bookstore! I will boycott and only patronize Mary Jane. He can never redeem himself, as far as I'm concerned. In fact, he's responsible for a good number of posts with the "animal rights" tag (and inspired a "nileston news"). He, his fans and the book signing make me want to puke.

Handed out midterms, used this recent incident to combat the tired and so-not-true "there is no black & white morally" and gave my fear-inspiring talk on cheating last night. How tough is the life of a moral exemplar! (LOL.)

No comments: