Tuesday, January 03, 2012

I have two things on my mind, both complicated. Due to my self-censorship rules, I am not at liberty to share every excruciating detail in either case, even though in both cases it would be good for me to vent, and they provide rich sources to mine for writing inspiration. Oh well. So here are the Cliff Notes for the Reader's Digest Condensed Version: First, I received a phone call last night from a troubled childhood friend who I am not in touch with very often. This happens every few years. I am never sure how the situation will play out. The call wasn't long, but contained so much information my head it spinning. Pity I can't write more, but "it is what is is." The story continues, and who knows what the ending will be. Second, I hate accounts receivable. I suck at being a collection agent. I'm having an intermittent, on-going problem in this area. Net 30 is beyond a joke, it would be a dream. What to do, I don't have a clue. It's why being completely self-employed would be nearly impossible for me.

No comments: