Friday, March 26, 2010

This story brought tears to my eyes.

On another subject...

I was thinking that it was 4 years between publications. In 2006, my education book came out, and "Christmas Paper" appeared in the Freeman. I sent "It's A Wonder We Didn't Get Drownded" in eleven months ago, and it was accepted for publication in October.

When I went from administration to teaching, I thought I'd have more time for writing and marketing of my writing. That hasn't been the case, teaching demands a lot of time. And when I have free time (mostly in the summer) the garden and outdoors are irresistable.

I do like teaching better than administration, so it hasn't been a bad decision.

But I would like to see my name in print more than once every four years. I have to make it a priority this summer.

No comments: