Saturday, March 29, 2008

Things get more interesting around here by the day. When I heard the report about this on the news, and they came to this quote that Spitzer allegedly said to Dopp about Bruno, “F*** him, he’s a piece of sh*t, shove it up his a*s with a red hot poker,” I had this strange image of the movie Liar, Liar. It's the scene where Swoozie Kurtz is in the courtroom, Jim Carrey is up to all sorts of strange antics in an effort to not lie, and the look on her face is one of increasing horror. I felt that was the way my face must have looked. In the capitol confidential post I linked, it describes Spitzer as being so angry he was red-faced and kind of spitting. I read basically the same description in the New York Times over the weekend; it was an account of a meeting with a representative from the Working Families Party. The WFP rep was hoping to have some influence because the party had supported the ex-gov big time. He basically told them to get lost (but not in such a nice way). What a nutjob. This whole thing is a train wreck. I just can't look away.

I almost forgot! We had a spring snow.

No comments: