Saturday, June 12, 2010

Lately there have been several stories in the news about high school seniors doing extreme pranks at their high schools. I am sure all of us remember pranks on Halloween, or after prom or graduation, but as I recall, the majority were pretty harmless, of the toilet paper variety. I admit, as an adult, toilet papering annoys me, but it isn't that big of a deal. Kids will be kids. Occasionally in my day there may have been an act of vandalism, but I don't remember that happening often, especially not at the school itself. So what is going on with these kids?

I stopped ignoring prompts from Blogger to change my template. I am afraid it is too busy, but I have spent enough time fooling with it already!

Yesterday I finally finished planting! It was a long day of hard work in the hot sun. Should have had someone take a picture of me at 7 pm, before I showered! What a sight! I knew the weather forecast had been changed to rain for both days of the weekend, so I only had one day to rototill, weed whack, and plant seeds. I didn't want to wait until next week to get in the cucumbers and beans, since it is very late already. I also cut back a lot of trees and bushes. Nature really takes over! I expected to be crippled up today, but I am not at all. Bob's long recovery has worked wonders for my fitness level.

And...the fat kitty got a home! Yay!

No comments: