Friday, February 08, 2008

I am concerned that this semester, technology is going to get in the way, and not be just a handy tool. I think next semester, once I am in the groove, it may be a different story. But I am not sure that me learning the coursewere while the students learn it is a great idea. I certainly wouldn't have planned it that way if I had any role in the decision.

Anyway, next week will be the first online week in the blended class. I am curious to see how that will work.

This must be the week for outraged students or something. I received two emails, one from a student who was in last semester's class, and one from a student in the current semester. The one from last semester is asking for yet another explanation for her "unfair" grade. I have explained twice already, what more is there to say? The guy from this semester hates the reading and I suspect he thinks I am a moron.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, I continue to have so much work to do that I have no opportunity to return voice mail messages. Call me at your own peril!

No comments: