Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Our round trip wound up being on Tuesday. I finally finished my book review on Friday night, then I had to get ready for a presentation I was making on Saturday. We were supposed to go to Samsonville that night, but both of us were zombies from our long, tiring week and we were afraid of crashing on the Thruway - so we did something I hate, got up at 5:30 am and left by 6:40 (an hour I rarely see). Although I was flying by the seat of my pants (and exhausted), my presentation went well. On Sunday, after church I went to the NYS Sheep and Wool Festival at the Rhinebeck Fairgrounds with my mother and sister. We got back to Castleton at 11:15 pm on Sunday, and by then I could have slept standing up. Lucky for me, today was a holiday on campus so I got to sleep in. I am now trying to catch up on various work, and get the house into some kind of order.

No comments: