Tuesday, October 01, 2002

Tuesday Too

1.) What would make you just give it all up, or if there isn't anything that bad, how come?

No question there are really, really bad things. I've known a few people who have given up, for various reasons, no reason at all, or no reason they shared. Living through that experience is convincing, if I ever had any doubt: there can be nothing bad enough to justify giving it all up. And on the other hand, there are really, really good things, often just around the corner. Why miss out? Finally, that choice hurts others so much. What would justify doing that to loved ones?

2.) What in your life gives you the most satisfaction, or a sense of purpose? Can you explain why?

Oh, how about answering the Tuesday Too! :-)
I guess accomplishing things - writing a story, teaching a class, planting a garden, reading a book, even cleaning the house. I have a need to see tangible results of my efforts. Also, my relationships with family, friends, and pets are rewarding.

3.) What is it you don't have, that you've absolutely got to have?

I'm fairly satisfied, but having a real published copy of my "Mimmie" book in hand sure would be nice.

No comments: