Thursday, February 10, 2005

Trying this again, since I am home on a Thursday for a change.

The Thursday Threesome

Nothing is certain but death and taxes --Benjamin Franklin

Onesome: Nothing is certain- Have you ever thought you had a "Sure Thing?" Did it pay off or not?

I'm not sure what this means exactly. So I guess the answers are no, and n/a?

Twosome: But death- Do you believe in life after death?

Not that I don't have occasional hopeless doubts, but yes, I really do, for one logical reason (because what is the point otherwise?) and for a host of other reasons (among them, feelings, dreams, miracles, prayers, signs).

Threesome: and taxes- Have you got all your tax documents squared away and ready to work on? Or are you one of the people at the post office on April 15th?

Well - my documents are all squared away (I am still waiting for one 1099, this reminds me to follow up) and in good order, but I generally do wait until the deadline, or close to it. Maybe this year I won't procrastinate. Now there's a thought!

No comments: