Friday, November 03, 2017

I've had a drop in the number of posts here over the past two years, but very recently, I've felt like writing a flurry. Not sure whether it will continue. But today's post is about Massachusetts considering year-round Daylight Savings Time, but not wanting to do it alone.

“Massachusetts should only consider moving to what in essence is year-round Daylight Saving Time if a majority of other northeast states, also possibly including New York, also do so,” Commission chairwoman Sen. Eileen Donoghue said.

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want my hour back & I don't want it to be dark at 7 AM. Can't wait to be back on EST - REAL TIME. I am still pissed that DST is starting earlier (in March) and ending later (in November).  DST is torture. I guess I am OK with it in June, July, August -- but hate it in October and March. If a switch to consistent time is considered, it should be to real time -- EST -- NOT DST.

I searched this blog, and see that I have written about my dislike of DST many times before, especially regarding Springing Ahead. So I made a new label. If this idea is considered in NYS, my opposition will make Save Our Stewart's look like apathy.

No comments: