Saturday, August 26, 2017

I refuse to comment about this story on Facebook, because a mob of commenters would call me an idiot or worse for saying this, but there is something very wrong with this story. The detective in me says "Screw up and Cover up." How did the officer get shot in the abdomen? He was facing the cop who shot him? And they still can't figure out who it was? What BS. I'll bet they freaked out when they learned the victim -- who they shot six times -- did not have a gun and was a beloved elementary school teacher, and they had to work very, very hard on spin. Most people gobble it up, of course, and are fine with blaming the victim. Suicide by cop is only supported because cops killed him. Death by cop is way more accurate. The take away for me? Stay far away from cops, especially local ones.

No comments: