Tuesday, December 09, 2014

I plan to conduct more Stewart's advocacy efforts here, now that I can't occupy their facebook page any longer. That was always the plan, but I didn't expect it to take this long to get blocked so I had sort of forgotten about it.

It will be good to chronicle the effort in more detail here. I know it's basically all I have been writing about here, aside from a brief mention or two about the looming end of semester. But I have not been doing much writing here lately in general, as my time has been absorbed elsewhere. There is all the Castleton advocacy, from facebook and the boycott, to conversations with ShopRite, to economic development research.

I got a Kindle Fire tablet. (It's awesome.) I've been doing some reading on my regular Kindle, one pleasure book (TR & Taft, The Bully Pulpit) and one teaching-related (College Girls). And of course there is always what seems to be endless grading to do.

No comments: