Wednesday, April 06, 2011

In the past week or so I've had inspiration for two terrific fiction story ideas. (Both science fiction, which is odd since I rarely write in that genre.) I also have a nonfiction story brewing, and in fact, the research and pitching will take priority over either of the fiction stories. There is some time pressure involved with the nonfiction piece, and also, it is a sure sale. I might even be able to sell it to a market that is a reach for me (although I am still leaning toward going with the comfortable place that has been good to me over the years). Summer break approaches - that's when I have some time to write. Hopefully I can get in all three stories this year. As well as finish the Mark Twain book! But right now, my other obligations are calling.

No comments: