Friday, April 07, 2023

I wanted to post at least once before the end of March, and I had plenty of things to write, but my time evaporated. I barely have time for all the things I must do - writing here is not a "must," sadly.

So I am snatching a moment to share this graphic I made last night (it's been forever since I did anything like this). We have an evil creep in the Village who should be shunned but instead the current regime lacks a moral compass and kisses his a*s.

We watched two more movies from this year's Oscars: The Fabelmans (which was awesome) and Elvis (which was a little hard to follow in the beginning, and also it was sad (of course) - but very good overall). Maybe I'll have time to write more after the semester ends.

Finally - I had another dream last week that included my father. There was much more than him in the dream - and I mostly don't remember it - but his presence is still clear. He was in some sort of sales contest that involved a costume. He won (of course). His costume had "May" emblazoned on it. It was referring to the month. What could that mean?

So happy to not be in Florida - or Tennessee!


No comments: