Sunday, April 28, 2002

Welcome to Gully Brook Press

The website of freelance writer
Gina
Giuliano



Hey! Is post & publish working again? Just checking - not going to invest a lot of time until I'm sure...

OK - I tried it and it seems to have worked. Well - it is late, nearly 1:30 a.m. and so I am not going to invest a lot of time, anyway. I'll just have to take a risk and hope Blogger is working tomorrow. (And if not, there are always a few pages left in a dusty and trusty old spiral-bound notebook.) It's funny, there was a time when I could not imagine composing on the computer. Now, I write for any length of time with a pencil or pen and my hand kills me!

Hey - I was dying to write a post today, because I had such good news - such incredibly good news - good because it isn't bad news - good because I have been wanting this for so long - nice, encouraging (but not definite) letter from a publisher, saying my book proposal is being seriously considered!

No comments: